Saturday, September 09, 2006

The Anniversary Dinner (part 1)


It was a night to remember indeed. All the hard work that was put to make this event a success was all worth the sweat and energy. Kudos to all who have given so much to make it happen.

There was a good turnout, but I believe if it's not because of the heavy downpour, many more would have turned up - especially the ex-teachers. Nevertheless, we are ever so grateful for those who came.

I do not have much to say in this post regarding the dinner. Maybe I'll write more in the next part of this topic. I haven't updated the photo albums as I need to resize many more photos before uploading them to the album. So, harap bersabar...

Lagu2 mano pun, hopefully the 2 pics in this post will show you how the gazebo turns out to be and see who had turned up that night.

Until the next post, enjoy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home